Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome!

A new year means a new set of clerks! Apart from the general provisions below, I wanted to draw your attention to a couple of items.

First, I'd like to track which clerks are graduates (marked in italics) as opposed to clerks that are hired as 3Ls for the year after their graduation. Please let me know if the clerk hired is a "graduate" or "3L." Unknown clerks will be underlined.

Second, feel free to correct me, particularly in these early stages. Among other things, I'm working from last year's list of which judges (generally senior) who don't hire clerks or have only career clerks. Those lists may change, but right now I have the working list of them designated as "none" below. Additionally, if you know of a judge who's passed away, been recently confirmed, or has taken senior status, please let me know if I've failed to update the page.